Mail Archive Home | shark List | January 2005 Index

deletion of a large number of closed instances

Hi,

what is the right configuration to delete a large number of closed processes?

I raised some configuration-values, but the system crashes again and again.
It is the same if use the admin interface or the API (probably the same commands).

I want to delete aboot 300 instances, but I see no chance.

Thanks, Axel

exception stack:
2005-01-26 16:46:16,140: DODSLockMaster
org.enhydra.shark.api.RootException: Timeout expired waiting on 9324_Axels_Schleife
    at org.enhydra.shark.processlocking.DODSLockMaster.lock(DODSLockMaster.java:132)
    at org.enhydra.shark.processlocking.DODSLockMaster.lock(DODSLockMaster.java:155)
    at org.enhydra.shark.SharkUtilities.lock(SharkUtilities.java:406)
    at org.enhydra.shark.SharkUtilities.getProcess(SharkUtilities.java:777)
    at org.enhydra.shark.WfProcessWrapper.getProcessImpl(WfProcessWrapper.java:1714)
    at org.enhydra.shark.WfProcessWrapper.state(WfProcessWrapper.java:769)
    at org.enhydra.shark.WfProcessWrapper.state(WfProcessWrapper.java:744)
    at org.enhydra.shark.swingclient.workflowadmin.EngineTreeModel.updateProcesses(EngineTreeModel.java:365)