Mail Archive Home | shark List | January 2005 Index

deadline script evaluation

Hi Sasa,
I've encountered strange behaviour of Shark when evaluation deadline script. When deadline script is evaluated for first time, everything is ok, but when I change some process variables used in deadline script and press 'check deadlines' button, deadline script is evaluated once more, but with process variables used in first evaluation (not with updateted ones).
I'm using Shark 1.0 and don't know if it is fixed in current cvs version...
Thanks for answer.
Palo

--
Pavel Cernocky
ARTIN spol. s r.o., Podebradova 65, Brno, 612 00