Mail Archive Home | shark List | January 2005 Index

Re: [shark] deletion of a large number of closed instances

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 00:08, AR wrote:

> What do you mean with a multi-threaded environment? I have Windows XP
> and Java.
> Are there an non-multi-threaded environments?

Sorry. Me bad. I didn't express myself right.
What I meant, shark admin application won't let you execute multiple
processes simultaneously - it's only a demo of what Shark has to offer
:-)

regards
--
Vladimir Puskas