Mail Archive Home | shark List | January 2005 Index

Re: [shark] CVS Update - 050128

I checked out the cvs and am following the README instructions, but I
get this error:

Ben Anderson@andersonbd1 /cygdrive/c/java/src/shark/Shark
$ ./configure.bat -help
Access is denied.

This is in cygwin, but windows command prompt gives me the same error

any ideas?

those updates sound pretty good :-)

-Ben