Mail Archive Home | shark List | January 2005 Index

Re: [shark] Please Help -> User Mapping from API Update - part deux

Gavin,

One more thing: in the XPDL make sure that the activity contains the
following ExtendedAttribute

 <ExtendedAttributes>
                    <ExtendedAttribute Name="ParticipantID"
Value="FreeTextExpressionParticipant"/>
</ExtendedAttributes>

or, in the case of JaWE, place the activity in the ArbitraryExpression role.