Mail Archive Home | shark List | January 2005 Index

JavaClassToolAgent issues

Hello,

it is interesting to notice that classes which we integrate to Shark via JavaClassToolAgent have static method execute with appropriate parameters. Would it be better for this method not to be static. Of course, in that way we would have to instantiate class in some point (perhaps inside JavaClassToolAgent) but we would resolve some threading issues.

Srđan K