Mail Archive Home | shark List | January 2005 Index

Re: [shark] CVS Update - 050128

2 problems I've run into right off the bat.

1.  the column processdata.VariableValueDate needs to be a DATETIME
instead of a DATE
2.  My datafied is defined as a datetime in the xpdl.  However, the
map being returned from WfProcess.get_context() contains this entry's
value as an object of class Boolean instead of a Date.

Again, I appreciate the efforts here - it may enable us to be able to use
shark.

-Ben