Mail Archive Home | shark List | January 2005 Index

ant.jar in classpath

Hi,

I'm writing a tool agent using ant tasks to perform some jobs.

Unfortunately the classloader loads the ant.jar from shark's lib/contrib directory instead of the one provided through the classpath. The reason is that the lib/contrib directory is encountered in the java.ext.dirs system property.

As far as I see ant is only used to build shark and to run the configure.xml script.

What do others think about moving the jars that are not needed in order to run shark into a separate directory and excluding this from the java.ext.dirs system property when shark is started?

Regards
Dirk