Mail Archive Home | shark List | May 2005 Index

waiting for an ativity

Hello,

In my process I have some activities which using ToolAgents for executing
some java programs. I start the first activity via my application and then
all other will be started automatically. After finishing the last automatic
activity, another manual activity will be started. The problem is that I need
to know when the last manual activity is started.
The application has to determine this, because after starting the first
activity and the execution of the other activities should go on?

Like:

A.completeActivity();
        activities B..D will be started by WFE;
        manual activity E will be started by WFE;
E.completeActivity();

Regards,

Sebastian