Mail Archive Home | shark List | May 2005 Index

[no subject]

Hello Monique,

I expressed the problem wrong I guess. My problem is not, that activity E
will not start properly. The problem is, I need I solution that my
application notice, if the activity E starts. That means the application
complete activity A and then right after it also wants to complete activity
E. Of curse the application as to wait for finishing activities B..D. But how
should the application notice this?

Regards,

Sebastian