Mail Archive Home | shark List | May 2005 Index

[shark] updating workflow relevant data

So now I'm defining my xpdls.  I need to define some data at the
process level.  If I recall, the last time I tried this (about 3
months ago), the only solution was to spawn off separate cyclical
activities which can do this.  Is this still the only way to
accomplish updating process variables?  I think it'd be much cleaner
to just do something like:
org.enhydra.shark.WfProcessImpl.setProperty(String key, String value)
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks,
Ben