Mail Archive Home | shark List | May 2005 Index

Re: [shark] oracle problem...getting closer

no problem.  Just to solidify my previous findings:
The second part I mentioned was garbage on my end (there's not problem in
shark)

The only thing missing in shark is:
DatabaseManager.DB.sharkdb.ClassType=Oracle

-Ben