Mail Archive Home | shark List | June 2006 Index
Participant mapping for process instances
- Subject: Participant mapping for process instances
- From: Sadegh Aliakbary <s_aliakbary@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 06:59:56 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=SILeRh+1OJjlt79EDWmpupQDxJC9MhhD2o3A8U8gXbeSigaIvsjG7Ahve+y5gwtmam98wXa7sfanZfIFs1pUPKIZm3K+/4zVqu73YNWPpH4B3rqJKbSG3d/tMaiY+oTc8Abn7SqixC8XXZT8lCUjA9wiRRwCIXpcvM/lSXQipRI= ;
In shark 1.1, is it possible to map a participant to a user for an specific process instance?
Now I'm using :
whcih works for a process definition, not a process instance.
In fact I want to set the responsible user for an activity in runtime, for example a relevant data will
specify the user. What is the solution?
Thanks in advance
Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.
- Participant mapping for process instances,
Powered by MHonArc.
Copyright © 1999-2005, ObjectWeb Consortium | contact | webmaster.