Mail Archive Home | shark List | June 2006 Index

reevaluateAssignment

Hello !
I would like to understand how the assignment works in Shark.
I have a simple process with 2 activities :
START > Act1 [System] > Act2 [Human mapped to a declared Shark user]

When i instanciate this process from the Admin interface, the Act2 instance is in the user worklist. Nice... BUT when i do the same in my Java app, the workitem is in the admin worklist. I need to click on the "reevaluate assignment" in the admin console to fix it. (i use shark beta 1).

Does that mean that i will always have to execute "reevaluateAssignments" in my Java application ? But when... ?

I suppose i missed something but i can't see what :-(
Thank you for your help !
Sébastien

La future messagerie instantanée : Essayez gratuitement Windows Live Messenger Beta