Mail Archive Home | shark List | June 2006 Index

problem about participant mapping

Hi all
I have a problem with participant mapping in shark 1-1 and hope you to help me.
We use :
SharkAdmin.getParticipantMappingsAdmin().addParticipantMapping(pm);
for mapping participants to users. But it has two problems :

1) If we have some versions of the package, new mappings will conflict with old ones, ie this api does not support various package versions, and has only packageID (not its version) as parameter.

2) What should I do if I want to map a participant with a user for an specific process instance? for example in a situation that one activity will set the user of next activity, as a workflow relevant data.

Thanks.

Sadegh Aliakbary