Mail Archive Home | shark List | June 2006 Index
problem about participant mapping
- Subject: problem about participant mapping
- From: Sadegh Aliakbary <s_aliakbary@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 00:44:41 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=sDHUBWJDMFfixggsfvY3lW13eetFLqnhGWwk5yFC6JQi5EMlUCuh7KKfUG0dMU7VhOmXHrF5AfMd00s/vv7ghEJyYQGYLc0D20iaQ4Yzs1X0BjOuLM71B3HKEfJi5VxN0G2Ij7nSiPfSQnZ7Xx9QVKDMlNkrzIHY+T3CjJq8hhE= ;
I have a problem with participant mapping in shark 1-1 and hope you to help me.
We use :
for mapping participants to users. But it has two problems :
1) If we have some versions of the package, new mappings will conflict with old ones, ie this api does not support various package versions, and has only packageID (not its version) as parameter.
2) What should I do if I want to map a participant with a user for an specific process instance? for example in a situation that one activity will set the user of next activity, as a workflow relevant data.
Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.
- problem about participant mapping,
Powered by MHonArc.
Copyright © 1999-2005, ObjectWeb Consortium | contact | webmaster.