Mail Archive Home | shark List | June 2006 Index

Asynchronous Subflow

Title: Message
Hi Guys,

Question regarding Asynchronous Subflow, wondering if someone could help me out. As I'm new in the world of Workflows, please excuse me - if not using the correct technicals!!

I'm working on a scenario where - I have a series of Activities and one of the activity (Activity B) is a Subflow in Asynchronous executionMode. Task of this Asynchronous Subflow is go to another Participant (Swimlane) and perform a task comprising of a series of activities.

As this subflow is in Asynchrous executionMode - the control creates a process at the other Participant/Swimlane/Level but does not execute it (As expected). But then the control comes back and starts progressing further ahead towards "Activity C".

My question: Is there a way that that I could get the current workflow process "WAIT" untill the process at Subflow is processed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ambrish Marwaha