Mail Archive Home | shark List | June 2006 Index

how to create groups, users and roles ?

Hi !

I'm trying to use Shark in a J2EE app, but I didn't get how to create a user, without using the Swing Admin Application. Is it possible to create a user, add this user to a group, and assign a role to this group through the API ?

I looked at the UserGroupManager Interface, but it doesn't seem to provide a way to create anything (you can just retrieve groups, users, etc...).

Thank you,

David