-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stroy D [mailto:stroy_d@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Bereitgestellt: Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2006 15:41
Bereitgestellt in: Shark
Unterhaltung: [shark] how to create groups, users and roles ?
Betreff: [shark] how to create groups, users and roles ?

Hi !

I'm trying to use Shark in a J2EE app, but I didn't get how to create a
user, without using the Swing Admin Application. Is it possible to create a
user, add this user to a group, and assign a role to this group through the
API ?

I looked at the UserGroupManager Interface, but it doesn't seem to provide a
way to create anything (you can just retrieve groups, users, etc...).

Thank you,

David