Mail Archive Home | shark List | June 2006 Index

AW: [shark] AW: Error trying to lauch Admin Swing

Hi again !

1) Together Workflow Server 2.0 Beta 2 Admin application is just working with
Together Workflow Server 2.0 Beta 2 since it is using extended client APIs
that are just available in the product / demo. The Admin application of 2.0
Beta 2 is NOT working with the open source project.

2) Yes, we removed old version to save space on ObjectWeb (we were asked to
reduce project sizes), but we still provide these versions if needed. We did
some days ago e.g. for "Enhydra Server"...

3) If somebody is willing to host the old versions somewhere and provide a
public download link, please feel free to do so and send the link to this
list.

Greetings.

Alfred Madl