Mail Archive Home | shark List | September 2006 Index

Re: [shark] Failed to configure using default congifure

Hi Alan,

I read this file but for the moment my aim is not to deplo Shark under
Tomcat but only to run it in a classic Java application. So I don't
understand why it doesn't work.

Regards,
Arnaud A.