Mail Archive Home | shark List | August 2007 Index

Re: [shark] Process State Persistance

it seems I can't get it what's  you real intention.

You can also query shark by the activity definition Ids, you can customize shark so that your entity Ids become process Ids, etc.

Sasa.

Jagadeesh wrote:
I don't want to know the internal statues assigned by shark. What I want is
to know the list of process ids and the associate module waiting under a
particular activity (that is part of process definition)

Sasa Bojanic wrote:
What do you mean by workflow status? Is this a state of process (open.running, closed.completed, closed.terminated)? If so, it is very easy to query for such workflows. You can use ProcessFilterBuilder API to build your query, and then use either WAPI to list all the process instances that satisfy your query, or to get WfProcessIterator from SharkConnection interface...

You can find examples in Shark CVS sources (e.g. ManualTest, StatelessAPITest, the whole SwingAdmin application...)

Sasa.

Jagadeesh wrote:
Each process in Shark can be associated with an ID which might reflect
the
entity ID. I have a entity enquiry screen, where I want to show the user
all
the possible states possible, so that he can search.
But how will I write a query that will fetch all entities that are in
particular workflow status? Where are the statuses for each ID persisted?
Can I choose to use my own column for that?

You receive this message as a subscriber of the shark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx