Mail Archive Home | shark List | August 2007 Index

Re: [shark] how to run Shark Axis Service and SharkSwing Admin at the same time??

Hi,

Wf-XML/ASAP enables you to list processes for a given factory (process definition from XPDL). You can see our test class org.enhydra.shark.wfxml.test.SharkWebServiceTestCase where you can find method test11asapFactoryBindingListInstances used to get all the process instances for a given factory.

Ignacio Talavera wrote:
Hi I want to know the simplest way to view the list of shark instances process while the SharkWfxml Axis service Wrapper is running.
Thanks