Mail Archive Home | shark List | August 2007 Index

Building Open Source Release

Hi,

As part of studying Enhydra Shark, I have tried building the release from CVS While configure script executes, running "make buildNoDoc" resulted in 46 compilation errors. The first of which is that the class WMProcessDefinitionStateIterator cannot be found. I have tried to build one of the test programs (ManualTest.java) individually and have run into similar compilation problems with missing symbols (SharkInterfaceWrapper in this case) and none of the jars within the cvs release contains this class.
Do you have any advice where I the jars are that contain these classes?

Thanks in advance

David Scholefield

--

David Scholefield