Mail Archive Home | shark List | August 2007 Index

Re: [shark] how to run Shark Axis Service and SharkSwing Admin at the same time??

Ok thanks, but I need run Shark Axis Wrapper and Swing Admin at this time!
Because I need to show the process State and other information which can be easily shown by  swing admin  after doing a WFXML interaction, but I can't shut down axis service to start swing admin.
thanks again
nacho