Mail Archive Home | shark List | August 2007 Index

Re: [shark] how to run Shark Axis Service and SharkSwing Admin at the same time??

If you want to have both Swing Admin and Axis wrapper running on the same shark database, you first need to switch-out caches (at least for Swing Admin so it can see the changes made by Axis wrapper). To do that, in your Shark.conf you need to set DODS caches to zero:

DatabaseManager.defaults.cache.maxCacheSize=0
DatabaseManager.defaults.cache.maxSimpleCacheSize=0
DatabaseManager.defaults.cache.maxComplexCacheSize=0

and to comment CacheManagerClassName entry:

#CacheManagerClassName=org.enhydra.shark.caching.LRUCacheMgr

Another important thing is that you can't run both applications if you are using default HSQL database. So first you have to switch to another database...

Ignacio Talavera wrote:
Ok thanks, but I need run Shark Axis Wrapper and Swing Admin at this time!
Because I need to show the process State and other information which can be easily shown by swing admin after doing a WFXML interaction, but I can't shut down axis service to start swing admin.
thanks again
nacho