Mail Archive Home | transaction List | January 2004 Index

architecture meeting attendees

Dear all,

Concerning the upcoming ObjectWeb architecture meeting in Seville,
we have to provide the name of the people who will attend
the meeting for the entrance at Abengoa.

If you plan to attend the architecture meeting in Seville and
if your name is not already listed below, please contact me asap.

The list will be sent to Abengoa by wednesday 7th.

Thanks you and best wishes for 2004.

Julie

  Eric Bruneton
  Denis Caromel