Mail Archive Home | transaction List | January 2004 Index

Workshop

Hi,

I am PhD student from University of Minho ( Distributed System Lab ).
I have a great interesting in this area and I would like to attend this workshop.

I spoke with Emmanuel Cecchet about this and he knows that I will be in Seville for this workshop. However, I writing this email to let you know about my intentions on attending the workshop.

regards,

Alfranio Junior