Mail Archive Home | transaction List | January 2004 Index

Re: [transaction] Workshop

Hi Alfranio,

You are welcome !

See you tomorrow :)

Best Regards,
Romain
Romain Rouvoy - PhD Thesis Student
INRIA Jacquard Project - GOAL Team
Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de Lille
UPRESA 8022 CNRS - U.F.R. I.E.E.A. - Batiment M3
Universite des Sciences et Technologies de Lille
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq CEDEX France

Phone: +33 (0)3 20 43 47 28
Fax: +33 (0)3 20 43 65 66
E-Mail: Romain.Rouvoy [at] inria.fr