Mail Archive Home | wsabi4j2ee-dev List | August 2005 Index

Re: [wsabi4j2ee-dev] Build Wsabi (and other questions)

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 15:35 +0200, Guillaume Sauthier wrote:
> Guillaume Sauthier wrote:
>
> > Hi all
> >
> > Why the wsabi build doesn't create the wsabi4j2ee-core.jar and
> > wsabi4j2ee-api.jar committed inside JOnAS ?
> >
> > Is there a 1.0.0 tag ? JOnAS' version.properties says
> > WSABI4J2EE_API_1_0_0 but I can't see that Tag in the CVS !
> > version.properties should have a wsabi4j2ee-core.tag too ...
This is a tag in the wsabi4j2ee-api module in the repository. I figured
since it is a result of a build of the same project I only needed one
tag entry in the properties file. To produce wsabi4j2ee-core.jar and
wsabi4j2ee-api.jar you simply need to checkout the above tag from the
above module and issue the following ant statement:
ant core jonas

As discussed earlier, the new CVS module wsabi4j2ee-api is the one you
need to look at and not the older wsabi4j2ee module.

> More, the wsabi4j2ee-jonas jar contains classes that are not in CVS !
> org/allesta/wsabi/j2ee/provider/jonas package is not in CVS !

I assure you this is available in the wsabi4j2ee-api module.

> > Is there some news about the name change ?
> > 'j2ee' is a registered trademark and shouldn't be used in project

Sorry, didn't really think about this though I must remind you that we
now have an rpm for wsabi4j2ee-api in the Red Hat Application Server
stack and I can just see Fernando going through the roof on hearing of a
name change, though I suppose if it is necessary we must tag along :)

Thanks,
Vivek