Mail Archive Home | wsabi4j2ee-dev List | August 2005 Index

Re: [wsabi4j2ee-dev] Build Wsabi (and other questions)

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 09:18 +0200, Guillaume Sauthier wrote:

> OK Thanks
> This will learn me to not read carefully emails ;)
>
> Just 1 thing : can you commit the needed build.xml ?
> The CVS only contains the src directories with the .java files, there is
> no build script.

According to the link below it is already present.

http://cvs.forge.objectweb.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/wsabi4j2ee/wsabi4j2ee-api/?only_with_tag=WSABI4J2EE_API_1_0_0

Especially since we build our rpms and all dependencies from source, I
assure you there is absolutely nothing specific to this exclusively in
my sandbox right now. Everything has been committed and tagged
appropriately and should be available to you. The versions.properties
files explains the versions of the dependencies. We replace these with
jars from our builds of the dependency packages and proceed further
while building our rpms on a clean room build system. It is the result
of this build that has been committed to the jonas repository.

Thanks,
Vivek