Mail Archive Home | xmlc List | May 2007 Index

Re: [xmlc] Still trying deferred parsing...

I think I missed something in my refactoring for the final release.  I
neglected
to point to the non-enhydra-namespace-wrapped DTD.

<!DOCTYPE XCatalog PUBLIC "-//DTD XCatalog//EN"
"file:/org/enhydra/apache/xml/resolver/etc/xcatalog.dtd">

In the meantime, you can solve this by copying the xcatalog.dtd from the
resolver.jar and put it in the referenced package in your own app (or maybe in
resolver.jar itself).

Sorry about that.  I guess I'll need to do a new release in short order.
Crap.
I thought I'd caught everything.  The question remains, though.  Why has it
been
working perfectly fine for me in all my testing of XMLC 2.3?

Jake

Quoting Franck Routier <franck.routier@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Ok, right now I have copied all my *ml files to the same directory as
> the compiled files (but my previous question is still open) and I can
> run my app up to the point where I get this message :
>
> org.enhydra.xml.xmlc.XMLCException: XMLC metadata file parse failed:

file:/tmp/Jetty_0_0_0_0_8080_axabas.war__axabas__-mrpd35/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/com/axege/axabas/rte/pres/dom/ExlecRteses_1HTML.xmlc
>         at

org.enhydra.xml.xmlc.metadata.MetaDataDocument.parseMetaData(MetaDataDocument.java:186)