Mail Archive Home | xmlc List | May 2007 Index

Re: [xmlc] Re: Still trying deferred parsing...

Quoting Franck Routier <franck.routier@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Well, I have re-read the release notes, and it is said xmlc 2.3 depends
> on resolver 1.2, and reference is made to xcatalog problems...
>
> So that was it, I just had forgotten to add resolver to my WEB-INF/lib
> directory.

So, that fixed it, eh?  Weird.  I'm still not pointing to the correct place in
the resolver jar for the xcatalog.dtd.  I guess if simply having resolver.jar
in the classpath fixes it, then no need to do an immediate maintenance
release.
 But I wonder why it didn't say something like NoClassDefFoundError rather
than
FileNotFoundException, since it still can't possibly find the file, but works
with the jar in the classpath.  Strange stuff.

Anyway, happy to hear it works!

Jake

> Franck
>

> Le mercredi 23 mai 2007 à 11:53 +0200, Franck Routier a écrit :
> > Ok, right now I have copied all my *ml files to the same directory as
> > the compiled files (but my previous question is still open) and I can
> > run my app up to the point where I get this message :
> >
> > org.enhydra.xml.xmlc.XMLCException: XMLC metadata file parse failed:

file:/tmp/Jetty_0_0_0_0_8080_axabas.war__axabas__-mrpd35/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/com/axege/axabas/rte/pres/dom/ExlecRteses_1HTML.xmlc
> >         at

org.enhydra.xml.xmlc.metadata.MetaDataDocument.parseMetaData(MetaDataDocument.java:186)