Mail Archive Home | xmlc List | May 2007 Index

RE: [xmlc] xmlc2.3 include-ignorable-whitespace feature

I have some html pages like this :
   <ul id="DemoList">
     <li></li>
     <li></li>
   </ul>
and use "xmlcObject.getElementDemoList().getChildNodes()" to get all <li> elements,
but in xmlc2.3 the "getChildNodes()" return a NodeList contains org.w3c.dom.Text Object.
Now I use "xmlcObject.getElementDemoList().getElementsByTagName("li")" instead.

XMLC is compatible with OSGi , XMLCObject can be easily uesed in OSGi HTTP Service or in Eclipse RCP , but jsp can't.
I use XMLC with OSGi for a long time, it work very well.

Sorry for my weak english.

Curry