Mail Archive Home | xmlc List | May 2007 Index

RE: [xmlc] xmlc2.3 include-ignorable-whitespace feature

That's right ,I'm using the HTML DOM, because some old html pages are not following the rules of the XHTML.
Now I think using of xmlcObject.getElementXXX().getElementsByTagName("xxx") is better than getChildNodes() for the problem,
it's more compatible and standard.

You can visit this website http://www.chinesesavvy.com/ , in this website all dynamic pages(*.ot) are generated by XMLC, and running in an OSGi Framework instance which be embeded in Tomcat.

I create a module framework based on OSGi bundle. Every module can have some controllers ,some views(XMLCObject),and modules can be installed or uninstalled in runtime. XMLC Object as class can be managed by OSGi class loader mechanism,but it is not easy to jsp.

你会说汉语吗? 以后多多交流.

Curry