Mail Archive Home | xmlc List | May 2007 Index

Re: [xmlc] maven 2 and xmlc plugin ?

I'd be happy to put some effort into it with anyone over the next couple of weeks. The Maven crew has tools and procedures that can be set up, and I presume setting up OW2 would be a welcome request.

How were the current artifacts created and deployed?

Thanks,

Brian