Mail Archive Home | xmlc List | May 2007 Index

Re: [xmlc] maven 2 and xmlc plugin ?

Quoting Brian Topping <topping@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I'd be happy to put some effort into it with anyone over the next
> couple of weeks.  The Maven crew has tools and procedures that can be
> set up, and I presume setting up OW2 would be a welcome request.

Keep in mind you'll have to work with the OW2 admins on that, not me.  I have
no
control over whether they set up a Maven repository or not.

> How were the current artifacts created and deployed?

Using an Ant build generating separate zip files for source code and
binaries.
I manually upload these to the Objectweb Forge XMLC project page.  It's all a
manual process right now.  An automated process would be welcome, though we
don't currently use Maven for the building, and probably won't unless someone
volunteers to create one that duplicates everything the current Ant build
does.

Jake