Mail Archive Home | zh-cnweb-contributors List | June 2005 Index

Fwd: Ask for translation documents into Chinese of ObjectWeb

Thanks Helen...

Begin forwarded message:

From: helen.ma@xxxxxxxx
Date: June 21, 2005 6:59:44 PM PDT
To: panhangyu@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jean-Paul.Lucat@xxxxxxxx, Albert.Gallina-bj@xxxxxxxx, julie.marguerite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, David Li <taweili@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ask for translation documents into Chinese of ObjectWeb

Hello,

I am a new member of ObjectWeb in China from Bull China.

We are the volunteer to translate the followings:

1. 解决方案
13 JOaAS Used in Production in Oriade, a Business Process and Workflow
Automation Suite
17 JOaAS selected by Open Wide for Electronic Fines Processing
18 Sportmaschine Covers the Distance with JOnAS

2.新闻中心
19 JOnAS Completes J2EE 1.4 Compatibility Certification

Any conflict with other volunteer? When should I submit the Chinese
translation version?
Waiting for your reply ASAP.

Best Regards
Helen